Saturday, October 8, 2011

How to do?

No happy recently. Have many things around me.I don't like live in hostel and why many students can go home everyday but I can't,because my home very far?I want change my life now,I want relocate hostel to find another place let me to live.I am not willing to give up like this.Nay, if I recolate hostel , I want care my safe. I must quit my society i also think its never mine but so waste and sorry my team leader. Nobody can stop me!Final exam will come, but I don't know how to do?I can't read any subject,actually I am very scare my exam .But now have many things wanna me to process , I try to reviewing my studies but <cannot> . How to do now?worry worry worry.
Whenever coming across upset things, smile, because everything will pass in the end.I know this is real but I want waiting.
I just a normal gal , but this world only one me.

No comments:

Post a Comment